About Cyber Insurance
The predicted cost of cybercrime is expected to rise to approximately £4.5 trillion annually by 2021. With the increasing threat, our cyber-insurance has been designed to protect businesses like yours from risks relating to information technology infrastructure and activities.
Legal and Regulatory Costs
IT Security Costs
Crisis Communication Costs
Fund Transfer Fraud
Theft of Funds
Telephone Hacking & Phishing
What your policy can cover?
It’s essential for all businesses to have the right insurance in place. Our Cyber-Liability coverage includes:
- Indemnity of legal and regulatory costs
- IT security costs
- Crisis communication costs
- Privacy breach management costs
- Post-breach mediation costs
Cybercrime cover includes:
- Fund transfer fraud
- Theft of funds held in escrow
- Theft of personal funds (in the case of senior executives)
- Corporate identity theft (also for identity theft of senior executives)
- Telephone hacking and phishing
As well as protecting your business when it comes to cybercrime, you’ll also have access to a 24-hour, 365-day helpline, also known as Breach Response. This gives you access to forensic accountants, lawyers, data recovery experts, PR companies and further professionals who can help with the recovery of systems.